Saturday, October 25, 2008

LIterary Weekend

What does that mean? It means that I won't spend the next 48 hours on the couch watching television shows I really couldn't care about or playing online Bingo (and losing!).

I picked up six books at the library last weekend and so far have only finished two. Well, one I read and the other I skimmed. I've got to finish the J.D. Robb book I picked up so that JT can read it (yes, I got him hooked on it, too - I plan on doing the same to my brother at Thanksgiving). The Science and the Detective book may take a little longer because, while interesting, it's full of scientific terms that slow down my poor brain. The book on Irish mythology will take me most of Sunday and it'll take a couple of weeks to go through the entire physics book.

Hopefully, though, this will recharge my brain so that on Monday I can dive back in to writing the Ashwood series.

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment