Sunday, September 20, 2009

Camping

This year's camping trip was so much fun!
I hadn't planned on going, but ended up catching a ride with Sharon and Ricky. I'm glad I went!
The river was down and slow, so we didn't rent tubes and do a big float trip. We hung out around camp and played in the water. I got sunburned even though it was overcast - I know, I know, the clouds don't block all the UV rays. Scraped my knees and shins on rocks. Got a cramp so bad I nearly drowned. Drank more beer than I should have. Had. A. Great. Time.

Seriously. If you live in Texas and you haven't camped by the Guadalupe River and floated down it, what have you been doing all this time? Get down there! Right now the nights are cool and the days are warm. The river is great fun. There's a ton to do in and around New Braunfels. You can stay in a tent, a travel trailer, or even rent a cabin at a couple of places. You have no excuses! Get going! Go! Most

No comments:

Post a Comment